At KIPP, we commit to helping our kids climb the mountain to and through college by maintaining a laser focus on student growth and achievement. To us, this means that every team member, from teachers to leaders to staff, commits to:
- Setting and following through with high expectations for kids and adults.
- Building deep, trusting, and respectful relationships.
- Teaching strong communication skills and cultural competence.
- Creating a culture of continuous learning and fostering self-awareness.
- Having an achievement-oriented mindset and results-based practices.
- Engaging in organization-wide goal-setting and encouraging the team leadership model.
- Making the commitment to ongoing performance management and talent development.